Wednesday, April 19, 2017

4 WAYS TO STAY POSITIVELY PRESENT

We all tend to let our mind wander more than it should and think things we should not think. Thoughts can seem real on occasion even if they have not happened. When I realise I am thinking this way I tend to think in the present and remove my thoughts from the negativity and rephrase and rethink to the positive.

I have noticed myself digressing at work lately which has been bought to my attention by my thought processes and by management. I have taken time this weekend to reflect and focus on what matters and how I like to see myself portrayed by others.


I believe we all have moment like this when we feel a little inferior or believe that we are not liked by a colleague. I have been letting this thought process take over my feelings, therefore inhibiting my full potential.

I am going to take these feelings and turn them around by thinking positively.

Paying attention to thoughts. 

We all tend to let our mind wander more than it should and think things we should not think. Thoughts can seem real on occasion even if they have not happened. When I realise I am thinking this way I tend to think in the present and remove my thoughts from the negativity and rephrase and rethink to the positive.

Stepping outside myself. 

I find myself taking a step back and refresh my thinking on the happy times ahead and keeping myself occupied. Giving something your full attention will help keep the negative thoughts at bay to concentrate on the present and thinking positive that the girls are having a great time or that I should not be thinking of what has not happened. Although this does not stop me from praying to keep them safe and healthy. 

Writing it down. 

I have specifically started journaling to write down my thoughts. Putting thoughts on paper helps to reflect. Writing thoughts down will help the flush away from your mind and help to focus on the present instead of what might or could happen.

Create reminders. 

If I notice myself thinking negatively I think to myself that it is nonsense and bring my though process back to reality. Positive affirmations on sticky notes around will help keep your thoughts positive. Why think negatively if nothing has happened. Thinking positive brings happiness and joy to yourself and others.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished