Friday, February 10, 2017

MUM REVELATIONS WITH BETH

Welcome to the first Mum Revelations for 2017. Today Beth from BabyMac is sharing a little about herself and her lovely family.




1. Where do you reside?
In the Southern Highlands, NSW about 90 minutes from Sydney and Canberra.


2. What is special about where you live?
Gorgeous countryside filled with dairy farms and potatoes, wineries and proper cold climate. English style garden. We get proper seasons.


3. How did you get your business started?
I was lucky enough to be approached by an agent to start making money from my blog almost 5 years ago.


4. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Always road trips with the family packed into the car with us all together heading away on holidays.


5. What are some memories that you like to create for your children?
Making sure our home is filled with people and food, comfort, colour and happiness.


6. Describe your perfect day?
Waking up by myself! Out for breakfast then pottering at home cooking for friends and family (setting the table and faffing about). Having a gathering at home that goes well into the evening.


7. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
I loved Croatia when we went a few years ago. Such wonderful memories - perhaps to do with family more so being in the one place.


8.What are some of your favourite items that you can not live without?
My Dyson stick vacuum! Coffee Machine.


9. What is one product that you have bought that you did not need but had to have?
A leather jacket I bought in London.


Such a pleasure to have you here Beth, thank you for taking the time out of your precious day to answer my questions.

So much has changed for Beth since her first Mum Revelations post in 2014.

Happy Friday to you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished