Monday, January 23, 2017

WHAT I WORE : THE WHITE LINEN DRESS

Good Morning Gorgeous,

Welcome to another week as we soon say goodbye to January, the weeks are flying past, aren't they? More important to enjoy every second, minute and hour that each day brings.

I am back with my work day style post...... the first for 2017.  Working as a retail stylist I get to keep up to date with new trends and styles as they enter the store.

Today I would like to introduce to you the Tie Wrap Dress , which I did feature in last weeks click list. I have to say this wrap style looks amazing on so many different body shapes. There are at least four of us that are currently wearing this piece at work.



 

Currently my favourite piece for summer which I will wear into the cooler months adding a longline cardigan and ankle boots. Perfect to pair back with black and / or tan accessories.


Above I am wearing the tie Wrap Dress with tan Saltwater Sandals and my new Mimco handbag in black. Adding a touch of rose gold with a mimco watch.

What do you think are you a fan of the dress or do you prefer to stay away from all white?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished