Thursday, January 19, 2017

THE CLICK LIST WHITE + TAN

Welcome to the the click list for this Thursday. The heat has certainly been on lately so opting for cool easy wearing pieces are key for today. Todays showcase is an easy to wear linen dress paired back with tan accessories.







This linen dress is the epitome of style for summer and beyond. For a few of us at Country Road this piece has been super popular.  I wear mine with my tan sandals for ease of comfort.

Tie Wrap Dress $179.00  //  Studio Mini Pouche $179.00 (on sale)  // Saltwater Sandals $89.95 * 

# keep underwear nude for a no show pantyline










Shop:  Milk and Ivy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished