Thursday, January 12, 2017

THE CLICK LIST SUMMER FRESH

Thursday is here which means late night shopping for all of you who cannot make it through out the week. I have created 'The Click List' to share a few special pieces to form a fab outfit for you to love.

Yes, we all have our own particular style loves and hopefully you will find a love with my regular Thursday feature.



Today my feature is a stunning on trend open shoulder floral dress which I am in love with and I may just have to purchase for my friends wedding in February.

Stunning floral dress $189.95 // Studded Clutch on sale $44.96 // Ally Block Heel $149.95 

The open shoulder trend is one of sophistication and class that should be embraced by all. The tip is to find the right strapless bra in nude and/or black to go under all your off the shoulder pieces.

* Please keep your underwear nude under sheer or white clothing to keep your panty line from being visible.

Are you a lover of the bare shoulder?






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished