Friday, January 27, 2017

STYLING THE SCHOOL RUN : CASUAL CHIC

Styling yourself for the school run can be just as challenging as getting dressed for work. Heading out on the school run can be a daunting task for some. The what do I wear? How do I style myself appropriately?

As long as you feel good ...... you will look good ...... confidence is key. Making a difference by making the effort to take the time to looking your best everyday.

A simple t-shirt dress paired back with sneakers and a straw tote. A striped t-shirt dress is super flattering on most body shapes. It is important to keep the look simple yet stylish with simple accessories.

Sneakers can be paired back with literally an ensemble you wear. They bring a casual vibe to your everyday style.


Do you love a t-shirt dress?



Lets start sharing our mum style with the hashtag #mumstyle101



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished