Monday, January 9, 2017

EDITORS LETTER #2


Hello there,


Firstly welcome to Styled by Viktoria and to my first editors letter of 2017. 


This is my second editors letter of which I would like to make a regular feature a chance to connect, reflect and share with you my valued readers.


I have a word that I have chosen to be my emphasis over 2017 and that is GRATITUDE. Yes this is something that should be automatic, which it is with me but i am choosing to be present and absorb all that I am grateful for daily. I am actually finding myself often throughout the day to actually stop and feel the moment of where I am and what i am thankful for.


There are few posts that i would like to feature regularly here on the blog. One is bringing Mum Revelations back as it is always great way to connect with mothers and know a little about each other.



Mum Style 101 will continued to be featured, weekly, I hope! I will try my best to keep the blog updated at least 3 times a week.


Personally this year I am hoping to have a little personal growth in regards with being more confident with in myself to feel happier and be myself even in situations that are challenging for me.

Reflecting and looking back on this article 'Is your attitude holding you back.' - The Everygirl.

I also what to share positivity and thoughtfulness here with inspiring features from my own thoughts and considerations.
Of course there will be loads more inspiring fashion showcases for you to style your way through the year and little snippets from my life.

I would love your thoughts and ideas on what you would like to see here at Styled by Viktoria. Leave comments below or email me.


Happy Monday Gorgeous!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished