Friday, January 20, 2017

CURRENTLY PINNING ASH BALAYAGE PICS

I am loving the grey ash tones that are featuring at the moment. I have been having ash tones and colours added to my hairstyle for a number of years, but a little hesitant to do the whole ash grey tones as I have plenty of greys already.


The balayage trend is high here in Australia and I have been thinking about it for a few months now. Maybe 2017 is the year for me to do so.





The more grey ash tones are my favourite. You can find all the pinterest photos here. Placing the photos here on my blog and pinterest allows me to have them on hand when I make my next booking with my hairdresser.  


images - one   two   three   four

Which look is your favourite?

Have you had balayage before?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished