Monday, January 30, 2017

CURRENTLY COVETING + BUYING

This summer has been quite intense so far this January hitting records and February is still to come. At this very moment our ducted air conditioning is not working so we are all sitting and sleeping with fans on. So it is super important to stay cool without losing my style.

These are the pieces I am currently obsessing over and buying.



one. velvet slip dress  I have love for slip dresses and this colour and texture is just perfect.

two. satin t-shirt  V-neck style shirts always have my tick of approval and this ones ticks all the boxes being satin as well

three. off shoulder frill top  Frills are so IT right now and this top is simply stunning

four. phone case  I love Kerrie Hess and her designs, this one is just perfect.

five. patent brogues as soon as these came onto the floor at work I was in love a perfect piece to pair back with everything.

six.  bracelet clasp opener  I need one of these badly instead of chipping my manicure.

seven. keyring  this key ring is a perfect design with a point of difference to style up your keys

eight. sateen pant I am currently looking for a new pair of pants for work and these are on my list.

What are you loving lately?

Do you like any of my choices?

Happy Monday Stylistas !!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished