Tuesday, January 31, 2017

5 WAYS TO USE A FACIAL MIST

My new favourite in the beauty department is a facial spray - the Mario Badesecu Facial Spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater. I purchased this fabulous facial mist a few months ago which is just perfect for refreshing my face upon waking and during the heat of the day. Especially in the heat of our Australian summer. Perfect for dewy skin daily.





5 ways I love to use this facial mist -

revive + wake up 
I have super dry skin which I moisturise day and night.  I also sleep on a silk pillow case which I find works by not allowing my skin to dry out to much over night. Some mornings my skin is quite parched upon waking and this mist is an instant replenisher.

relieve the dry taught feeling 
I have just started using a powder to help my make up stay in place which can make my skin feel dry and a little taught, in that case, I add a few sprays to relieve the feeling.


refresh makeup
to help your makeup last a few more hours then refresh with a spritz to give a dewy complexion with a fresh look.


moisturise
with my super dry skin this mist is perfection to apply and let dry as a base before my sunblock, primer and foundation.


cool yourself
spritz yourself to cool down on those hot days.

Which is your favourite way to use a facial mist?

Do you have one? Which one?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished