Friday, December 23, 2016

TAKING STOCK DECEMBER 2016

Another almost over and christmas a few days away, I would like to share my year that was with highlights that made my 2016 a great year.



Making: new friends with colleagues at work

Cooking: when I can, a wholesome spaghetti bolognese with loads of vegetables

Drinking: Prosecco - my favourite bubbly treat

Reading: lots of books on my commute - a favourite still is JoJo Moyes

Wanting: more kindness in this world

Looking: forward to the year ahead

Playing: my favourite song of the year by Justin Timberlake 'Can't Stop This feeling!'

Deciding: to look on the bright side

Wishing: for more happiness in this world

Enjoying: time with my family

Waiting: to go part time

Liking: that I love being a retail stylist

Wondering: what 2017 will bring

Loving: L I F E

Pondering: what book to read next

Considering: a trip OS

Watching: SUITS . The Good Wife . Gossip Girl

Hoping: to save lots in 2017

Marvelling: at my amazing daughters

Needing: to watch my spending

Smelling: MIU MIU - my favourite fragrance 

Wearing: Jumpsuits/Playsuits

Following: stylish people on instagram

Noticing: that I have spent way too much money on clothes this year

Knowing: that I am happy

Thinking: of those in need

Admiring: Stylish people

Questioning: why people can be unkind

Sorting: my home space

Buying: Christmas gifts

Getting: lots of hours at work

Bookmarking: Positive quotes

Disliking: unkind people

Feeling: H A P P Y

Snacking: Chobani Yogurt with coconut

Coveting: a new handbag

Hearing: both my daughter's laugh 

Heres to happy times ahead for all. V xo



A list for you


Making: 

Cooking: 

Drinking: 

Reading: 

Wanting: 

Looking: 

Playing: 

Deciding: 

Wishing: 

Enjoying: 

Waiting:

Liking: 

Wondering: 

Loving: 

Pondering: 

Considering: 

Watching: 

Hoping: 

Marvelling: 

Needing: 

Smelling: 

Wearing: 

Following: 

Noticing: 

Knowing: 

Thinking: 

Admiring: 

Questioning:

Sorting: 

Buying: 

Getting:

Bookmarking: 

Disliking: 

Feeling: 

Snacking: 

Coveting: 

Hearing: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished