Friday, December 2, 2016

MUM STYLE 101 // BODY CON DRESS

Good Morning!

I am currently in Melbourne at the moment spending time with family, ready to celebrate a 21st this evening. 

I am sorry for the delay in my 'mum style 101' post. Today I would like to suggest a few ideas to dress for a celebration be it a special birthday or a christmas gathering.

On Tuesday we had our annual christmas party at The Argyle at The Rocks. I had so much fun being out dancing with my colleagues.



This what I wore as I went straight from work.

A simple but stylish way to look fabulous. I wore a body con dress, a seam free slip under neath to smooth my lumps and bumps with a navy blazer and sandals. 

# if the seam free slip is a different cut to the dress fold the straps down and wear as a strapless style.

Rib body con dress $119.00 // Seamfree slip $39.95 // Ames studded sandal $139.00 // Blazer (sold out ) but you can find similar at Witchery. // Mimco pouch $99.95


Will you wear a body con dress?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished