Thursday, December 15, 2016

GIFT GUIDE LITTLE LUXURIES

This time of year can be a struggle for many. A full year of doing, being and existing. I have learnt to make the most of my time off by relaxing and doing all the things I love and enjoy. 

As the year is drawing to a close and Christmas is a few short weeks away I believe it is super important to treat yourself while crossing off your lists.

Working as a retail assistant speaking to customers that are buying something for themselves and feeling guilty. I tell them they deserve to treat themselves and feel good about it.



Today I am sharing a few little luxuries that I would love to add to my life. Adding a little luxury to your life does not have to cost a lot. Anything you love is a luxury no matter the cost.



Rose Foiled Art Print by the creative Emma Kate $75.00

'Come quickly, I am tasting the stars.' -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars is a quote that has stuck with me. Dom Perignon champagne


Are any of these on your list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished