Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WHAT TO WEAR ON THE WEEKEND

A family unit is so special. Connecting and spending time together regularly is super important for me and my daughters. For those who do not know I am a step mother to three really special people and even more so three special little people whom I adore and cherish. How lucky am I to be called Nana, as I have done for the last 7 years.

Sunday we will be getting together for a family barbecue. I am so excited and looking forward to re connecting and spending quality time with everyone. I love being part of a large family.

The weather is a mixture  of warm and cool days lately. 

I am looking forward to adding this adorable this luxe kaftan sleeve top $169.95 from Witchery. 

This Mimco patent turnlock bag is on my list as well. 

Country Road Jeans $119.00 + Sandals $119.00 

Are any of these items on your wishlist?

Happy Weekend. V x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished