Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WHAT I WORE || MY DAUGHTERS FORMAL

It is all done and dusted. My parenting of school children is all over with. It is all a little surreal at the moment, I am out of the school mode but I feel when it comes back to school next year it will hit me. I do have little bursts where I feel a little overwhelmed that it is all done and dusted. 

When I look back and realise how much both my daughters have achieved and all the successes they have with life friends and love I am happy so so happy and super proud of the young ladies they are and the respect the have with their peers, friends and family!!




The dress I chose is simple and elegant with an on trend vibe with the bell sleeves and delicate embroidery in colour of the moment navy. 

My daughter is wearing a Bianca Spender Dress from David Jones.

I am wearing -

Modern Embroidered Dress $179.95 \\ Mini Crystal Dome earrings in rose gold $39.95 \\ 

Spiralette Timepiece $179.00 \\ Pouch $99.95 \\ 



How amazingly beautiful does my baby girl look?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished