Saturday, November 26, 2016

GIFT GUIDE KRIS KRINGLE $20 + UNDER

The kris kringle theme is a fabulous way to give a thoughtful gift within the budget specified. I have opted in for a few Kris Kringle gifts this year with budgets at $20.00, $40.00 and $50.00 each. One is for family, work and an online KK. I love participating and buying for others, it can be a fun challenge when you have a limit. I have randomly chosen these gifts from places I love to shop myself, it can be really helpful to receive a few hints as to what your chosen KK likes. 



Here a few fun and fabulous pieces to brighten up your christmas under $20.00. Who said that you cannot buy or receive something special under $20.

///  2017 mini desk desk calendar $4.95  ///  blitzen bauble $8.95   ///   supermicra pin set 

(on sale) $19.00  ///  double sphere ring (on sale) $19.95  ///  A5 journal (on sale) $8.97  ///  

voluspa candle $19.95  ///  





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished