Monday, November 14, 2016

GETTING MY GLAM ON WITH PETER ALEXANDER

I have fallen in love with wearing slinky nighties. A number of years ago I purchased a 'parisian' nightie and gown which I did not feel comfortable wearing as I have always worn shorts and tops in cotton.

I have recently fallen in love with the slinky nightwear and prefer to wear them all the time. Yesterday we spent the afternoon shopping at Bondi Junction formal dress shopping for my youngest. While she was getting her nails done my eldest and I went to Peter Alexander. I instantly fell in love with this Lace Stripe Floral Slinky Nightie.






Navy is having a moment right now and I am totally loving it. I am in navy heaven.

Are you a over of the slinky nightwear??




Shop:  Milk and Ivy




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished