Tuesday, November 22, 2016

CURRENTLY COVETING + BUYING | THE WHITE DRESS

Hello All,

I had a busy week shopping and preparing for my daughters formal last week. This led me to take a look in one of my favourite Australian boutique Sass & Bide. We purchased my daughters dress, jewellery, clutch and shoes. All the day before her formal, mind you.







I fell in love with and tried on the 'sound the bell dress' the neckline is unique and special the perfect summer dress for all your special events. I just adored the relaxed fit and the ease of wear for summer. I have also been coveting the 'penelope tunic dress' from Hanellei.


Similar ease of wear with a relaxed fit perfect for those balmy summer days and evenings.


Wear with heels for an evening out or with sandals for an easy day styling.

Coveting -

Sass and Bide sound the bell dress for $460.00  

Buying -

The Hanellei penelope tunic dress for $65.00


Which style are you coveting?


Happy Tuesday V x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished