Thursday, November 10, 2016

5 SANDALS TO WEAR THIS SUMMER

Sandal season is here! There is nothing better than placing the boots away and letting your feet breathe after hibernation all winter. I know my feet feel so much better in open shoes.

Sandals are perfect to pair with your favourite summer pieces.



 Metallics are super popular right now. Perfect to add a touch of sparkle with your daily summer style.


1. Two tone sandal from Seed Heritage $89.95    2. Saltwater sandals in rose gold $89.95  



♡ Chic and polished will always prevail when wearing black. I love pairing mine with a simple little black dress.






 Nautical in navy and white perfect with your white pieces.

4. Tassel T-Bar sandal $39.95



 A pretty pair to wear with anything you like.





These are a few of my favourites for a super stylish summer?

Are you loving metallic?  

Or do you prefer a classic style in black?


Happy Thursday. 

V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished