Friday, November 11, 2016

5 GLAMOROUS WAYS TO SPEND TIME ALONE

Over the last few days I have had the evening to myself and Saturday evening was no exception. Both daughters were out at a their god sister's halloween party. Which got me thinking on how to make the evening a little special for me. I have also had time over the weekend just gone when the girls had concerts to attend. I do really enjoy alone time and I gather it will be more frequent as they get older. 




ONE - Enjoy a glass of wine with some cheese and crackers. Nothing better than to enjoy a glass of your favourite wine while enjoying a loved cheese with crackers or toasted pita bread.

TWO - Pamper yourself with a soak in the bath filled with bubbles while lying back with a face mask by candlelight.

THREE - Watch Sex and the City re-runs or have a movie marathon with Sex and the City 1 + 2. My favourite girly way to relax and unwind while waiting for the girls to get home.

FOUR - Sit in a favourite place in your home with your favourite magazines and beverage of your choice.

FIVE - Take yourself out to your favourite restaurant, sit back and take in the ambience while enjoying a tasty meal and a glass of champagne.


How do you like to spend your time when alone?

image - my own - Manly Beach

Vicki x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished