Thursday, October 20, 2016

WHAT I WORE - THE PRINT SHIRT DRESS

The weather is warming and the seasons are changing so it is time to update with new season fashion. A shirt dress is an elegant way to add something new.  I adore the fabric of this shirt dress that I love to wear to work. Dresses are an easy way to update your closet with a simple one piece to pair back with sandals. 



I adore this dress the perfect piece to dress up or down with a few accessories. You can take this dress from ordinary to fabulous by adding heels and a few pieces of bling.

My perfect way to wear to work is simply with sandals and a bracelet. 




Are you a lover of the shirt dress?

What do you think of the print?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished