Wednesday, October 5, 2016

THE SLIP DRESS + BLAZER

I recently welcomed the slip dress to my wardrobe and I am super excited to be wearing the new slip dress. I have been thinking of ways I can style this piece while the weather is still cool.

Working as a retail stylist for an iconic Australian label allows me to obtain the latest styles in luxurious fabrics. I was a little hesitant with the blazer and slip dress combination but when I tried them on together, I was impressed and feel the look is quite elegant and sophisticated.




Get the look with Country Road - Slip Dress . Blazer . Sandals

I will also add a casual vibe by wearing my navy sneakers.

How do you feel about the slip dress and blazer style?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished