Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WHAT I WORE :: THE PARADISE PRINT PLAYSUIT

I am in love with the new print, in store now, at Country Road. The paradise print just screams sunshine and warmth. I just love playsuits, as long as they are long enough, they are a simple and stylish to wear when the heat is on. 

The cut and fit of this paradise playsuit is just perfect...... I am in love with my new favourite piece from Country Road.








Maxi Dress $199.00 //  Off Shoulder Rib Top $49.95 // Print Pant $139.00 //  Playsuit  $159.00
// Clara Sandals $119.00 // Print Shirt $99.95 // Denim Shorts $99.95

Do you love this print as much as I do?





Shop :  Milk and Ivy


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished