Sunday, October 30, 2016

NOTES FROM THE WEEK



WELCOME! Another week over as we near closer to the end of 2016.


♡ This week was historic as my youngest completed her last HSC exam. That is it for me as a school mum. On the landing on the 2nd floor of our home sits my daughters school bag and her uniform never to be worn again ...... a bitter sweet ending to all those years of schooling. What will we do with this uniform ? Do we keep it ? Do we pass it on or do we just say goodbye to it forever? 

♡ I have the weekend off to do things at my leisure. Reminiscing and re watching Gilmore Girls before 'A year in the life' hits our Netflix screens in a few short weeks. Have you seen the preview? I get so emotional and cannot wait.


♡ I walked onto a Mecca store to find a lipstick and found this Stila stay all day lipstick that goes on liquid and drys matte. I chose a nude pink called Baci.

♡ Coconut Oil is amazing my daughter and I have been using this to take off our make up. Which in turn is fabulous and gentle for cleaning our make up brushes.  Byrdie



On the blog you may have missed

☆  The day I wore a playsuit

3 ways to help with anxiety in children 


May your Sunday be filled with happiness + relaxation today. 

Vicki x







Shop:  Milk and Ivy


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished