Wednesday, October 19, 2016

5 TIPS TO PLAN AHEAD AS A WEDDING GUEST

Wedding season is here. Last year I had two wedding events within a month of each other. I 

had to plan well in advance. 

Girl Blowing Bubbles in the Sunset Evening Free Image Download



What to wear 

Most weddings will offer a dress code and this will always help to give you an idea on wear to shop and with what to wear. Dresses are always a perfect go to for a wedding event. I love CUE and my daughters love Forever New. 

Beauty Appointments 

One week before book your hair appointment, unless you are getting your hair styled on the day. I had mine cut, coloured and highlighted on Friday. The week before book an appointment for a manicure and pedicure. Book to have your eyebrows shaped. I like to get mine threaded or to do them myself if only a small amount of regrowth.

Wedding Gift 

Usually there will be details of gifts on the invitation. Most of the weddings I have been to lately have a wishing well for a monetary gift. There will also be a gift registry selection available. 

Plan your travel 

How to get to the destination. What parking is available. Flights, accommodation will also need to be considered.  Try and book as close to the venue as possible and book early to avoid disappointment.

Prioritise

On the costs involve following a budget and if necessary purchase outfits, accessories as soon as you can saving more to spend on accommodation, gifts, food and celebrations after or before the wedding date.

Are there any tips you would like to add?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished