Friday, September 23, 2016

5 MINUTE MAKE UP

I like to get my make up on quickly and know that it will last for the day no matter what my everyday has ahead. I like to keep it simple for everyday at home or running errands.

I actually timed myself applying all these products and I had them all applied in less than 5 minutes. 

We all love to look our best in as little time as possible.



These are my favourite go to products -

1. Garnier BB Cream - this is still my all time favourite BB cream. Goes on beautifully smoothing imperfections for a flawless fresh look.

2. Chanel healthy glow powder - A sheer glow powder to finish off beautifully.

3. Nars cream colour stick - I love this stick which has multiple uses. I love using this as my go to blush everyday.

4.Nars velvet shadow stick - an amazing shadow stick that goes on beautifully and lasts all day.

5. Maybelline lash sensational mascara - an all time favourite with myself and my daughters. This mascara just defines and spreads the lashes beautifully.


What are your go to favourite everyday make up products?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished