Wednesday, August 17, 2016

STYLED BY VICTORIA - OFF THE SHOULDER

I am starting a new segment here at Style On 5th Avenue - 'Styled by Victoria'.

Today's style is simple elegant style to take you from a shopping expedition to lunch with the girls.

Off the shoulder is one of my all time favourite styles which flatter everyone no matter your shape or size. Everyone has a touch of sexiness about them. There is a touch of sophistication and elegance when you wear an off the shoulder piece.


I feel fabulous waring an off the shoulder piece. I feel more confident and ready to take on the world, even when I am working from home.


Pieces I love.


Mimco Turnlock Zip Tote $499.00 (on my wish list) // Spurr Cut Out Ankle Boots* $48.97



Have you embraced an off the shoulder style?

Happy Wednesday x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished