Friday, August 19, 2016

LUXE TO LESS GOLD BUTTON BLAZER

Hands up if you are fan of the Balmain Gold Button Blazer. My hand is reaching for the stars ........... if only I could justify spending thousands of dollars on one piece of clothing .... oh maybe I could as an investment piece. 

I am a blazer lover through and through. I find them so easy to wear and they offer a refined way of add a little sophistication to your style.




Hanellei $79.00 ///  Witchery $169.00 ///  Balmain $3.333

My favourite way to wear the blazer is over a simple t-shirt or shirt. A loose or fitted style in a block pale hue are my got favourites. Also the traditional Parisian chic way with jeans and a striped tee.

P e r f e c t i o n !!

I am in love with my Blazer from Hanellei as you can see ..........



Get in quick with Hanellei as they are taking last orders. Witchery are restocking theirs so you can join the waitlist here.


Will you be adding a blazer to your wardrobe?


Feel free to follow my style through instagram here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished