Thursday, August 18, 2016

4 BOOKS TO READ NOW

I have my reading mojo back. It has been non existent for awhile as there is always something better to do. I love reading o my commute to work, the perfect time to shut the world out and climb into someone another.



The Beach Cafe by Lucy Diamond $12.01 - A story of new beginnings and a sea change of love and life. I really enjoy this book and I look forward to reading more by Lucy Diamond.


Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes $12.97 -  This story is full of life and love and although sad brings joy in makes you smile in so many ways just like the film.


After You Jo Jo Moyes $12.53 - The sequel to Me Before You I had to read this straight after to find out what happens to Lou and her life changes. A beautiful sequel to finish off the story of Lou Clark.


Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty $12.88 - I have to say that this book did take me 3 attempts before reading the whole book and it was a fabulous read. This story follows a suburban school parents in Sydney with loads of twists and turns that have you guessing until the very end. Totally loved it and i look forward to reading more from Liane.

What have you been reading are any of these on your list?

I love shopping at Dymocks especially when I cannot wait for a new book to read and I have one really close by at work. But if I have time to wait my favourite place to shop is The Book Depository a cheap and efficient service from the UK.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished