Thursday, June 30, 2016

THE BEST EVER CREAMY PUMPKIN SOUP

I have always made pumpkin soup for a number of years, it is a family favourite. My step daughter called me the other day asking for how I make the soup. Really it is super easy and I have played and mixed ingredients to come up with the perfect taste.



1 x whole butterut pumpkin 
2 small potatoes
2 tbspn olive oil
Sea salt
3 1/2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
1 cup cream
1 tspn dill

1. Place diced pumpkin and potato in to a non-stick pot and drizzle with olive oil and salt, cook until golden. 

2. Add a small amounts of stock and cook until soft and cook until soft and tender.

3. Add to a blender with some extra chicken stock and half the cream and blend until smooth and creamy.

4. Place over medium heat until the soup is heated through. 

5. Serve with a sprinkle of dill and your favourite toast. I love the new range at bakers delight the onion and poppy seed sourdough is perfect.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished