Monday, March 21, 2016

WHAT TO WEAR TO THE SYDNEY ROYAL EASTER SHOW

I get excited when the Sydney Royal Easter Show is here. I love the atmosphere, the food and the Woolworths Fresh Food Pavilion, especially the cooking and the wine tasting segments. I could sit there for the whole day. In preparation for attending the show I check the weather for a few days before and which day is workable for those wanting to come along as well. 

Once I have worked when I will be going I then gather a few outfit ideas together while perusing magazines and pinterest. I then plan a few looks based on what I already have in my wardrobe. It is not necessary to buy something new but if I find a piece I love then that is a different story.

I think jeans are my best option for this time of year as the temperatures can be unpredictable and jeans will keep you looking chic always. I am in love with skinny stretch jeans at the moment as I feel they tend to suit my body shape and are super comfortable. 

Comfort is key. GO simple.

Jeans + Button up shirt + Sneakers = Comfort Chic - image - Vanessa Jackman



ShirtBandana + Jeans + Sneakers


I have a favourite pair of jeans I just love wearing and they were purchased last year from forever new. I am also loving my black jeggings from Country Road. A t-shirt with an un buttoned shirt can also be worn for when the chill sets in.

Are you going to the Show?

Do you go the the show when they are in your state?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished