Tuesday, March 1, 2016

THE BUTTON THROUGH DENIM SKIRT

I have a huge love for longer length skirts especially the midi or knee length styles. They are flattering and chic. I love wearing mine with a t-shirt or a shirt. As a retail stylist I have access to purchasing the latest trends coming through. I have to be thoughtful and considerate of what I pick and choose to make it easier to wear when off duty. To find styles that will work with items I already own in my wardrobe.





Luxe to less - 

1 + 2 Seed Heritage $79.95 /// 3. Witchery $109.95 

4. Country Road $129.00 /// 5. Witchery $129.95 

Perfectly styled and paired back with stripes, shirts with rolled sleeves, tucked in, knits tucked at the front left loose at the back. Keep on the look out for 'steal their style' for a cosy winter look, and an everyday 'mode du jour' style for all.

My favourite way of styling for work is with a white shirt with the sleeves rolled. Paired back with sandals, ankle boots or sneakers.

Will you be wearing the button through denim skirt style this autumn/winter?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished