Wednesday, March 2, 2016

STEAL THEIR STYLE - HEDVIG OPSHAUG

Hedvig has always been a favourite blogger of mine with my style and finesse I adore. Hedvig's blog The Northern Light is filled with refreshing style and looks I love to emulate. I adore how she makes knitwear look amazingly chic.



Autumn is fast approaching, boy am I looking forward to the cooler seasons. I have never really been a fan of the heat. Autumn and Spring are my favourite seasons with a mix of temperatures none of the extremes of summer or the lows of winter. I am looking forward to snuggly fabrics and keeping warm with stylish coats and knits.

This style is pure perfection for a stylish winter. A chic denim button through skirt with a slouch roll neck and and amazing beige long line coat. With stylish pointed toe low heeled shoes. 


Beautiful pieces from Australian fashion brands. /// Knitwear /// Skirt /// Coat /// Shoes 

I love everything about this style and I look forward to wearing a similar look this A/W.

What will you steal from this style?

Vicki xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished