Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WHAT I AM WEARING - MY OFF DUTY UNIFORM

Classic style pieces for everyday consists of jeans and a t-shirt. Jeans and t-shirts are always on trend all year round. I have always had a passion for t-shirts although my spending and collection have dissipated over the years. I like to choose classic shapes and styles like stripes, block colour basics along with a few on trend fabrics and colours. A few weeks back I walked into Witchery and instantly fell in love.







When I say fall in love it means you have my attention and I must purchase. A gold foil v-neck t-shirt along with an amazing pair of 7/8 jeans, which tend to be a perfect length for a shortie like myself. I have to say that this will be my off - duty uniform. 


The perfect tran-seasonal uniform. 



Do you have a classic style that you choose to wear for your off duty days ?

Have you shopped at Witchery lately?


Vicki x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished