Tuesday, February 2, 2016

THE IT BAG 'LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE BAG'

The latest 'it bag' I just had to have is the Longchamp 'Le Pliage' tote. Working in the city I started noticing more and more people carry these totes. Although they are not the most attractive they appeal to me greatly for my commute into the city. A fabulous tote to fit all the essentials for my commute.




I have been waiting weeks for these bags to arrive in the Longchamp store. They sell out so quickly and may have been on many christmas wish lists.




I am not much of a follower but this tote caught my eye and I just had to have one in navy. It is the perfect carry all. 

Will you or have you purchased a 'le pliage' tote for yourself?

Happy Shopping ! 

Vicki x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished