Thursday, February 4, 2016

SCHOOL RUN CHIC SUMMER SALE STYLE

Heading out on the school run can be a daunting task for some. But I would just like to say if you feel good you look good. It is amazing the difference it can make if you take the time and effort to combine looks and combinations together that you know you look and feel great in.


Last week I shared a few tips with on styling the school run.

Keep it simple and chic with a comfortable pair of jeans and a basic t-shirt with comfortable sneakers. I perused Witchery sale items to combine this look for you. 

T-Shirt $39.95 /// Boyfriend Jeans $79.95 /// Sneakers $129.95 (these ones are full price, but if you look in store you may find a canvas pair exactly the same on sale) 
I bought this fabulous maxi for my daughter. A perfect easy wearing style. Perfect for early morning coffee with the school mums.

Maxi Dress $59.95 /// Hat $39.95 /// Sandals $89.95

Which look is your favourite?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished