Monday, February 1, 2016

13 BASICS TO PACK FOR A VACATION TO JAPAN

Today my darling Miss R and her adorable boyfriend Mr J are leaving for a vacation to Japan for four weeks. They are leaving the first flight out so I have booked a hotel for them to make it easier to arrive at the airport on time, so they do not have to wake too early to check in. As a mother I have lists and thought processes a plenty so they have everything they need for a happy and successful vacation. I am super excited for them both and feeling quite settled the Mr J has been there before and has picked a few places for them to stay and visit from where he visited last time. Makes life easier for me.

I have been waking in the early hours of the morning forming a list in my mind of everything they may need, which I add to my phone so I can leave that thought to go on to the next.  The young adults are packing light with the essentials, hiring ski gear and buying anything else they need while holidaying in Japan.




The pieces above are like what I call a capsule collection on all the necessary bits they will need for a warm and cosy vacation. Autumn collections are arriving daily so this has made it a little easier to purchase the extras they have not had or needed renewing.

A warm jacket - Both Mr J and Miss R have good quality jackets similar to this Parka from Country Road. 

A long line knit - preferably made from wool or containing some wool content. You cannot go wrong with these Mohair Cardigans from Country Road. 

Jeans - an essential for every traveller which can be dressed up or kept casual when and where needed. Choose jeans with stretch for added comfort.  JeggingsSkinny Jeans both form Country Road.

Thermals - Uniqlo have a fantastic range with loads of choices available.

Scarf + Beanie* + Wool Socks - keep out the chill.

Shoes - Dr Martens* are sturdy, stable which can repel moisture.

Travel backpack - A small back back instead of a handbag will make life so much easier than carrying a handbag. They also distribute weight evenly across your body. This canvas back pack* is ideal.

Document Wallet - A sturdy leather document wallet with a strap is the perfect place to store all your essential documents in the one place for easy access as you go through customs.

This is the first long overseas trip for my daughter, I am so happy and excited for them and wish them a happy and safe journey throughout.

Happy Holidays.

Vicki xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished