Sunday, January 31, 2016

SUNDAY STYLE LOVES

Sunday is here and how nice is it when you can just wake at your leisure without succumbing to the beeping of your alarm. Sundays have a little special place in our hearts, especially when everyone is home and have no prior commitments. Tonight my daughters and I will be enjoying dinner with Mr J's parents along with a few cocktails. I have been waiting to try a few of Mr J's cocktails as he loves making them and even concocts his own. Clever young man.

Today's sunday style loves  theme is perfect for a day relaxing and reading ..... doing nothing but enjoying each others company in our favourite loungewear.



Happy Sunday Lovelies

Vicki xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished