Friday, December 18, 2015

LOVELY LINKS

I am sitting here at 10.30 on a Thursday morning still in my pyjamas. Today is my Sunday, a day of relaxing to be ready for the last of the christmas shoppers at work. I am absolutely loving my job at Country Road, helping style customers, listening to stories with admiration from customers who have something to tell. Loving my work colleagues, I am working within a fabulous team and I am happy everyday. What more can a girl ask for. Happiness all round life is great.

I hope all is going fabulous for you all that take time out of your precious day to read my blog.I may not be popular or as enticing as some but i appreciate every single on of you and I say thank you for being here.



Do you have a regular ritual every morning? I do and it involves coffee before all else.Here are 5 unusual morning rituals that may change your life.

I have been a fashionista since my early teens and these style lessons from Christian Dior are something we should all consider.

Jennifer Lawrence wants you to stop feeling sorry for single people. This rang true for me as I am single and loving it.

I have been trying to blog as often as i can this week. I have a few gift guides to share with you - 

Kris Kringle under $20.00

For the lovers of Rose Gold

Feel free to add all your links to your gift guides, the more the merrier.



The photo above was taken at a nieces wedding recently.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished