Tuesday, December 22, 2015

LIFE AT THE MOMENT

Life can be overwhelming at the best of times as you casually go about the flow of your everyday. As I sit here on the train for my first shift I am listening to a few of my favourite tunes of the moment I suddenly feel this overwhelming feeling that my parenting strings are stretching. I feel quite emotional after having the privilege of being able to spend most of my daughters schooling years to being home when they arrive home at the end of the day to help them, listen to them and to cook them healthy meals and to just BE with them. Deep in the pit of my stomach I am feeling emotional as all of this is coming to an end.



Life can be overwhelming at the best of times as you casually go about the flow of your everyday. As I sit here on the train for my first shift I am listening I call staying at home a privilege as not everyone has the opportunity to do so and I am sincerely thankful I was able to be there for all the assemblies, the parent teacher interviews, the book parades and the Mother's Day festivities. How lucky was I?

I have just re read the above and the emotion still rises to the surface as the memories and the fact that my daughters are beautiful beings inside and out. We are all happy. It is quite tiring for all of us at the moment as we lead up to the last few days before Christmas. 

I am loving everything about my new job. The commute where I read and take myself into my own world to gather my thoughts and listen to music. B L I S S. a little sparkle time for me. 

Did I mention the fabulous team I work with. A lovely team covering all ages to learn from and listen too. We all work really well together. I am heading into my fourth week and I am living that I have the opportunity to current season fashion to work and most of all I get to style those who ask for my thoughts on what to wear with what and what suits them best. Styling opportunities everyday and making people happy is what I love. 

What are you loving right now?

Happy Days. 

Vicki x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished