Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WHAT I WORE - SHIFT DRESS

Summer is here, so for me it is  time to get out my dresses and maybe purchase a few newbies. I am dress girl. Summer is hot so the ease of wearing a dress - an all in one piece - easy to wear - to dress up or down anyway you please. A dress excites me and if i love them so much and they come in other colours than I just may buy one of each colour. I have done it before.


It is always good to have a mix of styles and colours adding a new one each season at least. I love tangerine/orange a little citrus just seems to accentuate my face and I feel great wearing this colour.



Seed Heritage is the place to purchase this beauty. At $149.00 in a cotton linen blend you simply cannot go wrong. A stylish piece to wear anywhere. Oh and I forgot to mention this dress has pockets. I just love pockets.

Are you love of dresses?

Do you love colour or do you prefer to stay neutral?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished