Thursday, November 19, 2015

SHOPPING INSPIRATION ON MY WISHLIST

There is not much I really would like for Christmas, just quality time with family is all I would really like. But if I had a choice this is my wish list for 2015. There is not much that we as adults really need or want as we tend to purchase what we want, love or need throughout the year. But granted a wish fairy this is what I would love to be placed under my tree.





No.1 - A Kerrie Hess print will always be on my list. I just love her work, Oh and Megan is just as amazing. Anything from either will make me super happy to take pride and place in my office or living area. I love the Chanel pieces by Kerrie. Coco Mademoiselle print is $275 and currently sold out. 

No.2 - Wildflower by Drew Barrymore I just love Drew and how amazing is the cover ..... Just beautiful ... a book to cherish and leave on the coffee table for its beautiful cover, don't you think? I may have already purchased this book for myself already. 

No.3 - MIU MIU Fragrance This new fragrance is my ultimate favourite at the moment. Every time I go into David Jones or Myer I spray quite liberally. I just love it and need to have it. Prices start from $90.00 

No.4 - Diptique Mini Candle Set I am a candle lover and I would love to have these three through out my home.

No.5 - Love Style Life by Garance Dore Love her blog and i am sure to love her book, which I have ordered as a gift to myself.

No.6 + 7 - Swan + Donut Pretty pool floats for our pool.

You can take a look at last years list and there are a few of the same wishes.

What is on your wish list this Christmas?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished