Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WHAT WE ARE WEARING TO A SPRING WEDDING

I have a little wedding theme going on this week as spring is one of the most popular times of the year to get married. We have one this weekend in a beach suburb of Sydney. I am excited too catch up with family. The wedding dress code is 'lounge suit'. I had to think and google a little to get an idea of this dress code as I have not heard of it that often before.

I came across a few different suggestions on the web but basically 'lounge suit' is a dressy or some may say a little dressier code than cocktail. I love dresses, such an easy way to dress up and look fabulous with an addition of accessories.





I have chosen a dress from CUE and my daughter have picked their style from Forever New. I love CUE for my special occasions. 

I fell in love with this Floral Satin Tulle Contrast Dress a few months ago and purchased back then while they were offering 25% off. I just had to have it. I will be wearing the dress with black heeled sandals with my mimco black clutch. 

My eldest Miss R made a few choices and this Alice Taffeta Racer Top + the Alice Skirt. A great choice as she will be able to mix and match the pieces all season. She is planning on wearing with her silver heels and clutch she wore to her formal two years ago.

Miss B fell in love with this strapless high-low prom dress which she will wear with nude heels.

I will get back to you with all the details of what we wore later on.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished