Friday, October 30, 2015

WHAT TO WEAR FOR DERBY DAY

Derby Day is one of the most prestigious day s of the Melbourne Cup carnival. Black and white is the traditional theme for this spectacular day in the lead up to the big day on the first Tuesday in November.

Have you left the shopping for the last minute, like I have with this blog post? Then I am here to share a few quick and easy styles for you to purchase today.


Forever New is my favourite place to go for occasion wear and accessories. They just have everything you need in one special place.

Yasmin V-Neck Midi Dress $149.99 // Laura Fascinator  $59.99 // Marissa Point Heels $79.99 // Black Clutch $29.99 // Talia Ruffle Peplum Dress $139.99

Have you got your Derby Day style picked out?

Good Luck to all you punters!

Vicki x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished