Sunday, October 11, 2015

SUNDAY MUSINGS

I am sitting here at my computer to keep myself awake while waiting for my youngest daughter to come home form visiting with friends. This also got me thinking as to how much trust do you place in your children? I have to say I am a very trust worthy parent, although there have been a few obstacles, along the way, nothing too bad to make me reconsider my trust with them. I am one lucky mumma and trust my daughters implicitly. Occasionally I may rethink a situation but all to both my daughters credit I trust that they will do the right thing. 


I am in love with a new fragrance - iconic Miu Miu have launched their first fragrance and I am in love. The fragrance is a combination of lily of the valley and akigalawood - a woody, spicy floral note. Every time I go to Myer or David Jones I spray myself. Do you try a fragrance  a few times before you actually fall in love or make that purchase? This I have to say is next on my list for me.

I am on the lookout for a wedding gift for my cousin who is getting married next weekend. I would really like to give something that they can use when having dinner parties or family celebrations and they can say or reminisce that this was a wedding gift. Tel me what was your most favourite wedding gift that you received?

Enjoy your Sunday! May your day be filled with light, fun and happiness. x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished