Monday, October 12, 2015

MODE DU JOUR COUNTRY ROAD

Dresses are a simple way to showcase your style with flare and finesse. Easy to wear and easy to accessorise. Welcome to Mode du Jour, a daily feature where I style your day with the labels we love to love.

Today's style is with this amazing geometric print dress which is currently on special with 25%off. This dress will look fabulous on everyone with the flattering v-neckline, a cinched in waist with a full skirt. I just love navy another perfect alternative to black paired back with tan accessories.




V-Neck Flare Dress $249.00 on special at time of publishing $186.75.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished