Friday, October 16, 2015

LOVELY LINKS

I am super excited Friday is here. My brother, sister and family are arriving from Melbourne for our cousins wedding on Saturday. We are spending the weekend in Manly. Spending time together to celebrate the union of two beautiful lives and families. How beautiful to celebrate such happiness.




I love dressing just the way I like and feel good in doing so but sometimes I feel like I am not that confident in doing so. Are you the same? I love this How do you dress glamorously without attracting unwanted attention by Dita Von Teese

Make up has been a huge influence to my everyday lately as I love experimenting and trying new products and tips for a new regime with new products. I love these makeup tweaks to transform your face in 10 seconds.

If you are a blogger then take not of these tips on how to spend 10 minutes in your day doing this to transform your blogging.

Yesterday October 15 is pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day. Infant loss is tragic no matter when it happens. Miscarriage and infant loss is important and needs to be acknowledged by everyone. I encourage you to read the lovely Lauren's - My experience with miscarriage. I would like to take this time to remember two precious boys that were stillborn at full term.

Have you ever thought about a detox? I am loving this idea of a teatox and the benefits it can have on your life.


This week on the blog -

This article 'How to avoid being a back in my day parent' got me thinking as to why so many refer back to this.

I love styling and this week I shared 2 Mode du Jour posts one featuring an amazing Country Road Dress as well as the perfect look for the school run from Target for under $100.

I also shared a little snippet of what my daughters and I will be wearing and how I prepared to get ready for the weekend ahead.

I shared the contents of mumma to two little girls Guin's handbag.

Happy Weekend everyone and thank you for reading. What do you gave planned for this weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished