Friday, October 2, 2015

LOVELY LINKS FOR FRIDAY

Friday links that I just have to share, I think you will love to read as well. The blog is an amazing place to be with a plethora of wisdom and fun for us to peruse at our leisure. I am a blogger and their is an abundance of bloggers and websites that inspire me everyday. 



It seems the fashion scene is opening up and listening to real people. I love that H&M have featured it's first Hijab-Wearing model. I love this.

Blueberries just seem to be a favourite of mine a the moment. I have been enjoying them in smoothies and I have a thing for bundt tin cakes their is just something about the shape and the ease of cutting smaller perfect pieces. I am looking forward to giving this Bella Blueberry Yoghurt Cake a try. 

I just love this transgender story.

I have joined Frocktober 2015 to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer Research. If you would like to donate you can do so here.

Kmart has my heart with the most wanted edit.

I do not have much planned over the long weekend. I plan on relaxing with my family, reading and continuing to eat healthily. 

What ever you have planned take tome to put your feet up and relax.

What do you have planned over the long weekend?



In case you missed a day this week on the blog -

I shared a very personal part of my life

A healthy lunch idea with Mission

Inspirational Miller's Seeing me Project

A new feature on the blog where we look inside our handbags - in my bag.

Enjoy x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished