Thursday, October 8, 2015

IN HER BAG WITH BARBE FROM FASHIONISTA IN SUBURBIA

Are you fascinated with what others carry in their handbag? I am! I love looking at handbags and what they carry in them. Last week I shared what I carry here.


Barbe says 'I lead a double life.

I work in the building industry as an architectural consultant during the day but after hours I get my GLAM on at Fashionista in Suburbia.

I carry two sets of business cards and two iPhones with me at all times.

The personal phone has a Kerrie Hess Chanel case by The Dairy.

This is my everyday bag. I also have a cross body bag by Witchery. This Oroton Bag is great the strap is long enough to wear across the body also. My business card and purse are by Oroton as well. I love this Australian brand for their quality and classic look.

My leather notebook is for my blog by Scarab Rouge.

My little sparkly Mimco pouch was a birthday present last year, which holds my loyalty cards,(I have so many),and my receipts for expenses.

My parfum du jour is 2 by Comme des Garcons. I buy it from Mecca and cannot get enough of the heady green patchouli scent.

The only make up I carry with me is a MAC studio fix powder and today's lippy - NARS Audacious Geraldine. Trust me i have a huge cosmetic bag in the car.

Of course the keys to my car. I am insanely and totally illogically proud of my black Q3. A few hair ties float around as well.

Thank you for sharing Barbe.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished