Tuesday, October 6, 2015

HOMEDICS NEWA SKIN REJUVENATION SYSTEM

I have recently been taking on new regimes for my 47 year old skin and simply could not say no when asked to review the Homedics News skin rejuvination system. I love that this system can be used in the privacy of your own home to help smooth and rejuvenate the skin. 

The Newa System uses the six electrodes to transmit thermal energy into the deep layers of the skin to trigger collagen remodelling to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin tone. 

The new device is designed to tighten the existing collagen to trigger new collagen and elastin formation by going down deep enough into the dermal layers where new collagen and elastin fibres form.




Firstly plug the system in the power source and then place a line of the activator gel onto the electrodes making sure all the electrodes are covered. Turn the Newa system on to level two then spread an even layer over the first treatment area. To use this system you will need to divide your face into six portions the upper and lower cheek area and two areas under the chin. 



Press and release the blue lit up button at the front so it is blinking. Once you have reached the optimal temperature the system will flash green and you need to continue working in small circular movements without stopping on each section until the 4 minute cycle is finished. Move on to each section for 4 minutes until all sections have been completed. Applying a new layer of gel before beginning a new section of your face.

I have only been using the system for a short time and I am loving the smooth taught texture it is having on my skin. I look forward to using everyday and I will follow up with the results in a few weeks.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished